Lodestar Engineering Supply Corp. is looking for an accounting intern. The student filling this position will handle a wide range of important duties.
Absorption into the company upon good performance.
ACOUNTING INTERN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Post journal entries
- Help with accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
- Assist with audits
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Work with the finance team on yearly forecasting efforts
- Manage the monthly tracking of our physical inventory
- Support the payment processing team
- Data entry
- Credit checks
ACOUNTING INTERN REQUIREMENTS
Applicants should be Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting majors with proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position. High level of motivation & initiative is a must.
ACOUNTING INTERN COURSE
Must have a bachelor’s degree or diploma in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Bookkeeping
Email your resumes to portega @ lodestar.ph