Showing all 5 results
FLOWSERVE LIMITORQUE B320 Bevel Gear
FLOWSERVE LIMITORQUE HBC Series
- The HBC manual operator has an alloy steel worm shaft and a bronze worm gear. Buried and submersible operators are equipped with non-corrosive input shafts.
- On all operators, except for buried service, a valve position pointer is provided as a standard feature. Handwheels are optional and can be furnished in various sizes.
- All operator sizes can be supplied with factory-mounted Limitorque electric valve actuators or can be readily converted to motor operation in the field using Limitorque electric actuators.
- The speed of operation for butterfly, plug, or ball valves when motor-operated can be varied over a broad range, limited only by motor speed and available gear ratios.
- All HBCs are built to meet AWWA requirements. AWWA input limit stops are available for non-motorized applications.
DOWNLOAD(S)Download HBC Brochure
FLOWSERVE LIMITORQUE MX
- Flowserve Limitorque introduced the MX electronic actuator in 1997 as the first smart actuator that provided uncompromised reliability and performance in a design that was easy to use.
- The MX innovations which were market firsts – unique absolute encoder that doesn’t require battery back-up – Limigard™ technology – easy to use menus in six languages – the use of Hall effect devices to eliminate potentially troublesome reed switches – have been improved.
- The features Users have come to expect from Flowserve Limitorque are still standard, but the list of improvements and optional equipment permits improved reliability, functional performance and durability.
- The MX is the smart actuator design that is rigorous and easy to use. It is the only non-intrusive, double-sealed electronic actuator to display the Limitorque brand.