Showing all 8 results
FLOWSERVE LIMITORQUE B320 Bevel Gear
FLOWSERVE LIMITORQUE HBC Series
- The HBC manual operator has an alloy steel worm shaft and a bronze worm gear. Buried and submersible operators are equipped with non-corrosive input shafts.
- On all operators, except for buried service, a valve position pointer is provided as a standard feature. Handwheels are optional and can be furnished in various sizes.
- All operator sizes can be supplied with factory-mounted Limitorque electric valve actuators or can be readily converted to motor operation in the field using Limitorque electric actuators.
- The speed of operation for butterfly, plug, or ball valves when motor-operated can be varied over a broad range, limited only by motor speed and available gear ratios.
- All HBCs are built to meet AWWA requirements. AWWA input limit stops are available for non-motorized applications.
DOWNLOAD(S)Download HBC Brochure
Trojan Deep Cycle 12V Batteries J185H-AC
Why Use Trojan Deep Cycle 12V Batteries? Off-grid solar systems are an alternative option to grid-tied systems. An off-grid system’s goal is independence. That means if a home will use an off-grid installation, it needs to use batteries. But not … Continued