Showing all 3 results
FLOWSERVE LIMITORQUE B320 Bevel Gear
FLOWSERVE LIMITORQUE HBC Series
- The HBC manual operator has an alloy steel worm shaft and a bronze worm gear. Buried and submersible operators are equipped with non-corrosive input shafts.
- On all operators, except for buried service, a valve position pointer is provided as a standard feature. Handwheels are optional and can be furnished in various sizes.
- All operator sizes can be supplied with factory-mounted Limitorque electric valve actuators or can be readily converted to motor operation in the field using Limitorque electric actuators.
- The speed of operation for butterfly, plug, or ball valves when motor-operated can be varied over a broad range, limited only by motor speed and available gear ratios.
- All HBCs are built to meet AWWA requirements. AWWA input limit stops are available for non-motorized applications.
DOWNLOAD(S)Download HBC Brochure
TRINA: 265W Solar Panel
- VIEW: Video Description
- VIEW: Datasheet, Warranty, User Manual
- Quality silicon wafers with 15.6% efficiency for maximum power generation
- Comes with 10 year manufacturer's warranty for ultimate peace of mind
- Guaranteed 25 year linear power warranty the highest return on your investment
- Increased sensitivity for peak performance under low light conditions
- Manufactured according to international quality for supreme durability
- Comes with original MC4 connectors for best reliability