Showing 1–12 of 22 results
FLOWSERVE LIMITORQUE B320 Bevel Gear
FLOWSERVE LIMITORQUE HBC Series
- The HBC manual operator has an alloy steel worm shaft and a bronze worm gear. Buried and submersible operators are equipped with non-corrosive input shafts.
- On all operators, except for buried service, a valve position pointer is provided as a standard feature. Handwheels are optional and can be furnished in various sizes.
- All operator sizes can be supplied with factory-mounted Limitorque electric valve actuators or can be readily converted to motor operation in the field using Limitorque electric actuators.
- The speed of operation for butterfly, plug, or ball valves when motor-operated can be varied over a broad range, limited only by motor speed and available gear ratios.
- All HBCs are built to meet AWWA requirements. AWWA input limit stops are available for non-motorized applications.
DOWNLOAD(S)Download HBC Brochure
FLOWSERVE LIMITORQUE MX
- Flowserve Limitorque introduced the MX electronic actuator in 1997 as the first smart actuator that provided uncompromised reliability and performance in a design that was easy to use.
- The MX innovations which were market firsts – unique absolute encoder that doesn’t require battery back-up – Limigard™ technology – easy to use menus in six languages – the use of Hall effect devices to eliminate potentially troublesome reed switches – have been improved.
- The features Users have come to expect from Flowserve Limitorque are still standard, but the list of improvements and optional equipment permits improved reliability, functional performance and durability.
- The MX is the smart actuator design that is rigorous and easy to use. It is the only non-intrusive, double-sealed electronic actuator to display the Limitorque brand.
DOWNLOAD(S)Download Limitorque L120 Brochure
Sale!not rated Add to cart
Heckert Nemo: Polycrystalline Solar Panels (255W 60C)
The Heckert Nemo 255W 60C polycrystalline panel is one of Heckert Germany's most powerful modules. Its 60 cells make it ideal for medium to large rooftop installations as well as industrial roofs. Because of its power and efficiency packed in a single module unit, the customer's material and installation costs can be drastically reduced. Its high efficiency of up to 16.3% and the excellent weak light performance result in constant high yields even on cloudy or stormy days.
JCA: T1500TL (1.5KW) Grid Tie Inverter
- VIEW: Video Description
- VIEW: Datasheet, Warranty
- Latest technology allows for excellent light sensitivity
- 97% Euro efficiency for better production
- IP65 environmental protection & robust aluminum housing for more durability
- WIFI integrated so you can monitor your system's performance
- Capacitor controlled technology